Job Title Regulatory Affairs Manager
Reports to President
Summary Manager regulatory affairs for customer and vendor provided products
- Manage and prepare documentation related to a specific formula including preparing IL, SDS, QQ, and coordination of testing (upon customer’s needs).
- Verify product compliancy with US regulations.
- Prepare documents required for export registration upon customer’s request.
- Manage regulatory compliance related to EU PIF/dossiers.
- Collect data from vendors on raw materials to support the customer product claims.
- Maintain regulatory files for each ingredient (TDS, SDS, Cof A, ingredient breakdown, Impurities profile etc.).
- Maintain R&D administrative support role, ingredient compliancy with different countries including authorized levels of ingredients in formulas, risk associated with the project.
- Prepare certificates of Free Sale and BSE.
- Provide knowledge of current and future regulations about raw materials, packaging, labeling claims and other related areas of compliance.
- Develop and maintain regulatory standards and protocol to ensure compliance with various international regulations.
- Verify product compliancy for different countries or areas (when needed): Canada, US, EU, ASEAN countries, UAE.
- Establish interaction with regulatory entities (ICMAD etc).
- Identify and maintain updated records of complaint raw materials specifications, ability to source and collaborate with RM suppliers to ensure GMP/ISO regulations and standards
- Keep updated on latest regulations with OSHA, CARB, etc., and trigger formula changes accordingly.
- Be involved in audit and any new accreditations such as NSF, USDA etc.
- Work on validation procedures.
- Oversee personal care regulatory matters including safety, quality, ingredients, labeling, advertising, source of materials.
- Support ISO and CGMP quality systems in coordination with global network of corporate regulatory and quality management.
- Keep involved in company’s continuous improvement program of waste minimization within a manufacturing system without sacrificing productivity.
- Perform other related duties assigned by supervisor.
If interested, please contact: Grace Cordero @ GCordero@cosmetixwest.com
Project Manager, Innovation
||Beverly Hills, CA
Kate Somerville Skincare is looking for an energetic, highly motivated professional to serve as Project Manager, Innovation.
This is an updated role within the Kate Somerville Supply Chain organization created to take our innovation planning to the next level. As such this is an exciting time to join Kate Somerville and play a pivotal role in developing the innovation governance structure (risk management, gate management) as well as core project execution ways of working.
This individual will report to the Head of Supply Chain and be responsible for all aspects of the innovation project management, including leading project meetings, planning project activities, prioritization, task follow up, communications and schedule maintenance specifically around innovation. The project manager is responsible for directly and indirectly driving project execution efforts while ensuring that deliverables meet internal and external customer requirements including progress reporting and reviews by the leadership team. As such, the Project Manager liaises with Product Development, Creative, Operations, Regulatory and Sales to ensure product launches and other assigned projects are executed on time. The project manager is responsible for enforcing that the established tools and designed methodologies will be used with consistency and repeatability in delivering projects.
- Own timeline with critical dates and budgets with all teams to ensure delivery can be met Manage critical date timeline in project management software ensuring data is up to date at all times
- Be an expert in project management software to track deliverables
- Plan and facilitate process mapping, requirement collection, conference room pilots, testing and training sessions with user and partner teams
- Facilitate collaboration between various project teams/stakeholders, handle change and conflict
- Maintain project plans, issues logs, test plans, and formal documentation for stakeholder meetings
- Identify and track critical path/activities, dependencies, risks, contingencies, and alternatives and offer suggestions to get projects back on track when necessary
- Present deliverables, risks, issues and status to senior stakeholders and managers
- Interact and partner with various operational dependent constituents such as IT, business analysts/leaders, SME's & other stakeholders
- Coordinate resource allocations across projects. Identify, coordinate and manage project resources and resource assignments
- Use appropriate verification techniques to handle changes in project scope, schedule, and cost
- Run the innovation project calendar, lead the meetings, tracking action items, coordinating global and sub-team activities and disseminating project information, producing all the document for the key decision points in the network.
Experience with Wrike, Asana, Basecamp or a “like system.”
- bachelor’s degree in project management, business or related field
- Project management certification (CAPM, PMP) preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of project management experience in the CPG environment with pr beauty/cosmetics industry supporting new product launches
- Successful track record of completing projects on time
Product development consultant and cosmetic formulator seeking full-time position or long-term contract with a growth-oriented skincare or personal care products company. Highly motivated, self-starting professional with proven experience in all facets of the product development life cycle for the skincare and personal care industry. History of leading sizeable, cross-functional product development teams in the design and launch of beauty and personal care products across multiple categories. Adept at forging strong relationships with strategic partners and internal divisions to bolster company bottom-line and reduce manufacturing and production costs.
Thanks so much.